Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm FAMOUS!...sorta :)

Hi Tea enthusiasts!

I wanted to stop by and say hi! Just got back in town and MISSED the Internet...on purpose :). It's part of a conscience effort to "unplug" from electronics more (TV, phone, Internet) and to take that time and "plug" into relationships. This weekend get away was a definite attempt to do that!

I've loads to write about, especially our visit to the  nation's capital and the tea shop Rachel Ray visited during her $40 a Day show, but for now I wanted to mention the fabulous "foodie" enjoy-er and critic, Tiffany Lyttle, who just recently published her visit and interview with me on her website/blog, Lynchburg Eats!

The post is called, "A Sip Above" (see link below) and I'm thoroughly tickled that this well-known, established connoisseur of all things wonderful and pleasant to ingest, decided to include me in her passion for pursuing the blessing of good eats and drinks!

http://www.lynchburgeats.com/1673/a-sip-above/

But not only this, check out Lyttle's site for great advice on where to go for just about ANY whim of food/drink fancy in Lynchburg and Central VA...from budget friendly lunches to special dinner splurges, tea time activities or memorable recipes from the First Lady's Pantry~

Tiffany's foodie information center is clean cut, user friendly and a great reference point for any time of the day on the best places to try! ~I've even used my husband's smart phone to look up places to try while the family was out and about!~ Lynchburg Eats is actually a blog that has all the wonderful benefits of a website! Stop in and poke around! You'll be glad you did! 

Address: http://www.lynchburgeats.com/

Blessings!~A.

1 comment:

  1. I loved, loved, loved, taking tea with you the other day! How generous of you! And again, thanks for instilling some culture in this old country gal!

    ReplyDelete