Friday, February 22, 2013

New Venue! I'll be back!

Hi All~

I have a new venue in my life! Local Creamed Raw Honey! I'm blogging about it, promoting it and most of all SELLING it to the Central Virginia area! So if you like to try some or reorder, just email me at address given on the side!

Here's the address of my newly started blog on said Local Creamed Raw Honey:

http://mrsbeeslcrh.blogspot.com/

Until my next great tea find or I finally find a moment to tell you about the 2 processes of white tea and what makes each a great find, happy steeping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    My name is Jenn, and I've been enjoying reading your tea blog. I live in Canada and work for a great company called Steeped Tea, which is a direct home sales company that does tea parties selling very high-quality loose leaf teas. We have just moved into the US last month and are now able to recruit American consultants. Message me if you are interested in finding out more. Also, check out my website - www.mysteepedtea.com/Barrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Jenn! I brought up your blog and it looks like a fun business you have going on there. Right now, I've got my hands in a lot of different kettles :), but would like to know more about exactly what's in the starter kit and how I would find that out. Thanks for the thoughts and I'll leave your comment up for anyone else curious to peruse your site! ~Alicha

      Delete