Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A LOT OF TEA DRINKING...

Hi All! Just some shameless self promotion...and a bit about tea!
 
Well....My very first novel is available for purchase! This saga of Dinah's life (daughter to Jacob and Leah) is available in both paperback and ebook form at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com!
  
 

NOW...
What does this have to do with tea?
So glad you asked!
 
Besides being pretty much all I drank while writing this Historical Christian Fiction story, I would like to showcase a new tea delight I recently found (by way of a friend and fellow tea lover!) It's at the White Hart & Blackwater Coffee Co. in Downtown Lynchburg, an amazing Puer Chai Latte with Lavender,
YES Lavender!
(Here's a little known secret...I make Lavender Creamed Honey with actual French Lavender...and I can't eat it because I don't really care for Lavender! Go figure! SO even if a tea, or flavor, or say...a book...isn't your "cup of tea" don't be afraid to try it! ~ Sorry, had to throw that in there)

I also found a rooibos specialty tea call the Red Tea Latte down at
The Muse, in the Wyndhurst area of Lynchburg, VA!

The way these two cafes infuse their tea makes it robust enough to be Lattes! And there is no doubt about it, THESE TEAS and their kind staff helped me through the final hours of editing and revision!
Thank you to you both!
 
Well, thanks for checking in! Come over to facebook for the public page on Alicha McHugh "Like"/"Share" for updated publishing information and quotes from the book! That's all for now!

Have a fabulous Christmas Season and a wonderful NEW Year!
     

2 comments:

  1. It's out!! My book is available through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble Nook PAPERBACK and KINDLE/NOOK versions! So excited! Like me on facebook to get book signing updates and the like! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy the link below and follow from there to check out my novel!

      http://www.amazon.com/Daughter-Promise-Numbered-Among-Volume/dp/1494352915/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

      Delete