Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cinnamon Broth...

I just made something I want to share.

Now I've been making what I like to call "cinnamon broth" for a while. It's 8oz of boiled water poured over 2 cinnamon sticks. Leave for about an hour and it's actually quite refreshing. You can enjoy cooled down or warmed up. Whichever way is very nice.

BUT I did something a little different this evening.

I was in the mood for some cinnamonee hot chocolate. SOOOO this is what I did:

  1. I took my C-Broth, heated it up to just boiling in the microwave.
  2. Kroger brand Private Select Hot Chocolate, Double Chocolate 2 big tbs.
  3. Pour just enough milk in powder to make it muddy.
  4. Pour heated C-Broth over the Muddy mixture, stir as you go.
Enjoy your wonderful Cinnamon infused Hot Chocolate by itself or with some whipped cream!

BTW~ Cinnamon is fantastic for killing bacteria in the digestive tract. Use at the first sign of food poisoning and/or intestinal issues, especially in salmonella poisoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment