Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Teavana Eve

In honor of the season of "Eve's", I'm calling tonight "Teavana Eve"!

As, tomorrow I'll be receiving my end of the year, clearance sale priced, Teavana Tea package! SO EXCITED!!!!

This "Heavenly Sale" as Teavana calls it is a marvelous win/win for everyone! They get rid of their stock of tea to make room for the new flavors and tea batches in the coming new year and WE get to restock our favorite "go-to" teas as wells as enjoy trying several flavors that may or may not have done well throughout the year we are leaving behind. All this for 75% off the original price!!!

I am absolutely tickled!

I purchased a white, rooibos, oolong, black and herbal! I shall have more to write tomorrow with a steeped white tea in hand, I should think!

No comments:

Post a Comment